As we reopen Seminole County, our top priority is the safety of all our members and guests. After all, you can't provide jobs and grow our economy while you are sick.
We're confident that with your help, we can keep our community working and allow us to provide the networking and relationship-building events you have loved for years.
For now, our council guidelines will be:
- All host venues will be adhering to current guidelines regarding setup and cleaning schedules
- All Council meetings are now RSVP mandatory so we can comply with venue capacities and a socially-distanced setup
- Masks, fist bumps and elbow rubs are encouraged, handshakes and hugs are discouraged
- Hand sanitizer will be available at check-in
- Temperatures may be scanned at check-in. If anyone has a temperature over 100 degrees, they will not be admitted.
Plus, we trust that you will stay home if you (or someone in your household) has
- Had a fever in last 24 hours
- Had a cough, congestion or runny nose
- Have been exposed to someone who tested positive in the past two weeks.
By following these simple regulations, we know we will be able to have great meetings and networking and open Seminole County safely!