The Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce's Area Councils provide a great opportunity for businesses to network and meet new clients in smaller, regular events hyper-focuses on one of the county's unique communities. For many members, becoming involved in an Area Council is a great first step to realizing the potential of their investment in the chamber.
Try the Area Council closest to your business or attend all of them to see which one fits your business and personal goals.
Area Councils include:
- Altamonte Springs Council: Meets every two weeks on the first and third Friday mornings at St. Stephan's Lutheran Church
- Business Alliance Council: Our newest council meets the fourth Friday of the month for lunch at Red Eye Tavern in Winter Springs.
- Lake Mary Council: Meets every two weeks on the second and fourth Tuesday mornings at Holy Cross Lutheran Church
- Longwood Council: Meets the third Monday for lunch at the Longwood Community Center
- River Council: Focusing on North Seminole and Southwest Volusia counties, it meets every two weeks on the first and third Tuesday mornings at the Central Florida Zoo
- South Seminole Council: Focusing on Casselberry, Winter Park and Fern Park, it meets on the third Wednesday morning at the Rhythm and Smooth Event Venue