EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree
SALARY: $40,000 - $45,000
FLSA Status: Full Time/Non-Exempt
We are searching for an experienced and reliable executive administrative assistant to work closely with Management and Staff. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a “can-do” attitude, responsible for a diverse range of administrative support duties and must be able to wear many hats in the organization. Must be very organized, detail orientated, able to multi-task efficiently and accurately, while working under pressure and strict deadlines. Candidate must demonstrate proven success working directly with Senior Executives, as an office manager or an HR Coordinator. Responsibilities include working closely with the Executive Director and providing status reports to upper management on an ongoing basis. Successful candidate will have a proven track record as self-starter with the ability to think strategically, plan proactively, communicate effectively and develop and maintain collaborative relationships.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an executive assistant in a high level administrative support role is required.
- Proven track record of multi-tasking, prioritizing, working under pressure, taking direction and effectively communicating with members within an organization and community is a essential.
- Must be very detail-oriented with strong notetaking, proofreading and editing skills.
- Able to effectively handle multiple deadlines while managing day-to-day workflow.
- Resolve issues with minimal direction or guidance, as well as work independently and as a team member.
- Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with diverse populations, individually or as a team member, both in verbal and written communications.
- Knowledge of general office machines, systems, including data entry, e-mail, filing, copying, scanning, mail processing and routing, and organizing, producing, and monitoring updates of reports.
- Excellent computer skills in word processing (60 wpm), proficient in working with spreadsheets and using formulas in Excel, skilled in creating and editing PowerPoint presentations, and ability to quickly learn other software as needed.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Serves as primary liaison between Executive Director and Staff.
- Assists Executive Director in the preparation of reports by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text, data and graphics.
- Schedules and organizes meetings, events, and special projects, both on and off-site.
- Responsible for maintaining office calendar of appointments, meetings, conference calls, events, and coordinating travel for organization.
- Handles human resource related requests while maintaining confidentiality.
- Responsible for oversight of all building maintenance, office supplies, equipment, etc.
- Competent administrative support of special requests including research, projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Competitive Salary ($40,000 - $45,000 commensurate with experience)
- Vacation/Holidays/Sick Days
- Great Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance/401K Plan
- Hours: Mon –Fri 8am – 5pm (occasional overtime or weekend work when required to complete special projects)
Via fax: (407) 865-6103 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org