THE ESSENTIAL SALES MANAGER CHECKLIST
Sponsored by Rory Swindell and Pro-Tech Air Conditioning and Plumbing
At this lunch and learn, facilitated by Sandler Training's Paul Castaneda, you will discover how to:
- Tired of accepting excuses for your sales team’s poor production and results?
- Concerned about the “underachievers” on your team who could sell during good times but struggle during bad times?
- Frustrated about wasting time and money hiring salespeople who never seem to work out?
- Angry that your salespeople aren’t accountable for their own behavior?
- Confused about the first thing to effectively managing your people?
If you're willing to implement change that will have lasting, positive results, then please join us for our next lunch and learn on "The Essential Sales Manager Checklist."
- Determine if your team is even capable of hitting your goals
- Develop and implement coaching plans for your people
- Properly supervise and motivate your sales team
- Establish a profile for identifying and hiring “winners”
- Avoid being held hostage by “underachievers”