The Economic Development Committee is on the front lines of creating jobs and business in Seminole County. Through a variety of initiatives, the Economic Development Committee helps welcome major corporations to the community and helps promote the businesses who have already committed to Seminole County.
The Economic Development Committee meets at the following:
Date: Second Friday of every month
Time: 9:00 - 10:00am
Location: 1055 AAA Drive, Room 203, Heathrow, FL
Contact: Jack Richards, Jack Richards Insurance Agency, Inc., 407-688-7000
- Jack Richards, Jack Richards Insurance Agency, Inc., Chair
- Christopher Fojo, Sperry Van Ness -Chris Fojo
- Gene McCulley, StackFrame, Sem Tech Sub-committee Chair
- Sam Aycoth, Florida Blue
- Ehab Azer, Moore Stephens Lovelace, P.A.
- Joe Baker, Baker McElroy Strategies, LLC
- Tamsin Bell, Seminole County Economic Development
- Judy Bissell, Watson Relocation Services a division of Watson Realty Corp.
- Dana Carr, CareerSource Central Florida
- Kerry Collins, The Mortgage Firm
- Andrew DeStefano, Alphagraphics Lake Mary
- Raegan Garber Le Douaron , We Care TLC, LLC
- Natalee B. Gleiter, JLL
- Lori Luedtke, Panache Design
- Tricia Setzer, Seminole county Government
- Joanne Serros, Valley National Bank - Lake Mary
- Eric Wiesman, SunTrust Bank - Town Park
- Raymond Watson, GrowFl